Car Wash 3 Brush Systems
Cleaning Cars and Light Commercial Vehicles
Car Wash Models
Introducing the robust and flexible three brush car washing system an ideal solution for cleaning cars and light commercial vehicles. This new cleaning system is versatile, strong and reliable and is easy to use meeting all the requirements of an industrial strength car wash by using automatic rollover brushes and recycling technology.
There are four different systems available including hydraulic and pneumatic systems sharing the following standard features.
Our team of expert technicians and designers will be pleased to offer advice and can design and specify all civil works, interceptors, water reclaim and discharge and drainage.
Industrial Car Wash Full Range Standard Features
- Corrosion resistant grey galvanised and painted construction
- All ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadien Styrene) Fairings and stainless steel screws
- Grey & blue brushes with grey fairing
- Double Dragging motorisation with Inverter
- Umbilical piles, cables & deriving box
- 10 metre, corrosion resistant, hot galvanised anti-tipping rails
- Buttons panel situated on the pile or near a wall
- Control console with PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) with trouble shooting & programmes readers
- Shampoo: Arch, nozzles and pneumatic dosing pump
- Wax: Arch, nozzles and pneumatic dosing pump
- Rinse: Arch and nozzles
- Half-automatic winter drainage
- Traffic control light imbedded in fairing
Full Range Optional features
- Vehicle alignment platforms
- Centering pipes
- 1.5Kw or 2.2Kw water pumps for supplying car wash
- Pile support - pipes and cables
Electrical Ratings: Car washes are supplied for 400V-50Hz power connection, tension tolerance +/-5%. Different electrical ratings are available on request.